Workers' Compensation

If you are injured at work, report it IMMEDIATELY to your supervisor/employer. Below are important steps to follow to avoid a delay or denial of your Workers' Compensation claims.

What you should know if you are injured at work:

What you should know about your appeal rights:

Free assistance to file or appeal your Workers' Compensation case is available:

NOTE: You must file a Workers' Compensation claim and appeal a denial before the Culinary Health Fund can pay for your work related injuries. Please contact the Culinary Health Fund Office at (702) 733-9938 for additional information about your medical claims from a work related injury.

Get Connected